Panties drop!




Love makes the world spin...
but lust is the crazy part of this pen that makes it tick
And this crazy energy between the two of us frightens me
Chemistry so strong we got all equations balancing
Crazy physics how I am drawn to you... is there sideways gravity?
And I would fall into you even if it is for minutes
The kind of things you are planting in mind! am embarrassed to say
But I will try...

I dream of your skin against mine...
Drip at the thought of your warmth, your breath
That face that is blurred to the world...
How you hold me flimsy... like I would break if I drop
And I know you don't want to stop...
You got that touch confusing... exploring
so I let you mine some gold in the wells on my secrets... (tell me who is the gold-digger now)

Not scared but ever bold and hard just like Rihanna
Dance with me like we did at Harvana
As the music fells on our ears like manna
Fading into the sound of our beating hearts
Sound of us breathing... harmonies of our moans
Rock with me like the waves of the salty ocean crushing on the ships

Make me love me... every curve of my skin
Travel through me with kisses... every curve of my skin
Go on until the panties drop!
Paint it in swahili
Lugha mama alinifunza...
Nipe kidogo tu
Nikufungulie moyo boo
Nibebe kama mawingu juu
Nikupoteze kwa raha tu
Wewe.... wangu hata kama ni leo tu
Wazimu nijaze boo
Wawili tupae juu
Wait let me capture this...


© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock