I AM

I AM

Namatsi:
I am 50 – 50
I am kinky, I am witty
I am naughty, I am holy
I am the sun that burns
I am the moon that cools
Evil and good, I am Ying and Yang
A mark of perfection
An explosion of life
A theater of words
I am the blade of the knife
I am the heart of a lion
I am the eyes of an eagle
I am fire and ‘Matsi’ intertwined
So when the two make love I am their great orgasm
But when they clash, I am crushed
So I am a leach, a bitch, a terrible itch
I am the breeze that makes the nipples erect
I am the leg that takes the first step
An angle with the charm of a devil
A star rising to kiss an avatar
I am a work in progress, no stress
I leave Alice to wonder, God bless

Luki:
I am the breath that you cannot breathe and still
I am the life that you cannot take or steal
I am the skill, the potential, I am the art
I am the hip hop, the poem and in music I am a part
I am the fire that burns; I am the earth that you stand on
The water that runs, I am the air that you long for
I am the place that you cannot reach and again
I am the sermon that you cannot preach to them men
I am a king, I am an emperor, I am royalty
A soldier, a warrior, I am loyalty
I am the power, I am the length
I am the people, the crowd all me the majority
I am opportunity number one priority
This is my eulogy so I am prodigy

Namatsi:
Tell you what I am gonna do
Like an eagle soaring high
I am gonna spread my wing and fly
Let the doubts inspire me
Let my dreams elevate me
And my work prepare me to rule the sky

Luki:
So I spread ma wings and fly soar like an eagle
Show it to the falcon that I am something equal

Namatsi:
Fly real high let the stars know my name
Soar and glide let the heavens know I came


Luki:
So I defy gravity never dream to land again
So my feet off the ground never see ma prints again
Sit on the air, talk with the sun, smile with the moon,
Then dance with the stars
Am racing with the birds, floating with the wind
I ignore all fantasies and make it something real
N ma wings keep clapping, ma wings keep flapping
Higher than a shuttle, rise above the odds like air in a bubble


© Namatsi and Luki 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock