KIMANI

Is it true that we long forgot that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder?
That we encouraged the birth of falseness?
We make fake, give fake and show fake all for falseness sake!
That what we love most is to dislocate the truth
Is it true?

Then love me Kimani!! Love me deep; love me right just the way I am, so I can answer these questions!

Is it true that love is one of the most important things in life?
Yet the kind of love that lasts longest is love that is blind?
But isn’t it true that when you are too blind to see then you could be living a lie?
Is it true?

Then teach me Kimani!! Light it deep; light it right so I can answer these questions!


Is true that those who go looking for love never find it?
When we all know that true love doesn’t last long?
Why do we all wish we found it knowing that it will soon go away?
Is it true?

Then listen to me Kimani!! Listen to the depth of my words so I can answer these questions!


Is it true that the most pain comes when a loved one has left?
But then most times we let them leave without them knowing how much we loved them
Is it true that when you love and not loved in return is a suicidal seed?
Better to love and lose than to never have loved at all
Is it true?

Then tell me Kimani!! Tell me these words before I go insane maybe then, I will answer these questions!


Is it true that no matter how painful the heartache maybe no one knows how to ease that pain?
No one other than the darkness of the night and the tears on the pillow
Love will take us so low, but so high it it will also carry us
Is it true?

Then love me Kimani!! Love me deep love me right so I can answer these questions!



© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

  1. You sure you wanted to write Kimani's name or you confused his name with mine :)
    awesome poem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock