50 - 50

50-50 that suits me right!
I am 50% art and 50% fashion
A unique and powerful combination of an artistic and fashionistic self presentation
50 Art and 50 Fashion
When the two meet and make love
I glow in their great orgasm
But when the two titans meet and clash
Then I face the thrush
And like blood spill in an episode of Spartacus
I am all over stinking like a dead carcass
50 -50
Am sure that Picasso and McQueen turn laughing in their graves
I wake up with Syvia Owori inspiration to Namatsi by Namatsi
Then end my days with Chelenge's carving sensation to lusting for poetry
50 - 50
I meet other fashionistas and art carvers like me
and their eyes shutter with disbelief
starring at a walking doodle, unfinished sculpture in gladiator heels
A walking billboard of duracoat paint
50 - 50
none prospering, none overpowering
One side believes I am a star
The other just paints them out in words
One side is straight... imara kama simba
The other.... is cheeky.. I call it Dennis the menace
50 - 50

Guess what I am trying to say is
You don't have to fit in anyone's perfect world to feel whole
Whole is you embracing yourself
50 - 50 that is the perfect specimen

© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock