Something

There is something about you
something
I am trying to figure it out
something that confuses my mind
my heart and my soul
something that lights a spark of perfection
fine art and beauty

There is something about you
something
I am hating to love
The way this thing draws me to you
The way this thing makes me crave for your attention
your touch, your kiss and your tender love

There is something about you
something
more captivating than a reverie
more intoxicating than a drug
more confusing than witchcraft
something
just something
I am still trying to figure it out

Comments

  1. i have to say, it's inspiring.
    i'm glad i know of a sweet and wonderful poet.
    Go girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock