The rose among thorns

I have met people in this land
those who inspire
those who challange
those who build
those who move mountains day and night
and those who do so much with their hearts and actions
and speak nothing about their deeds

I have met people in this world
men and women
who use song and dance
paint and brush
wood and stone
thread and needle
pen and paper
lens and shutter
to teach
to inspire
to move hearts and touch souls
I have seen them humble their pride
and speak nothing about their deeds

I have met people here and there
I have sat down with them
I have listened
I have learnt
and I have been moved to tears
I have pondered and wondered
how small roses like so
have hearts the size of an elephant!
And still speak nothing.......
about their deeds

The rose among thorns!

Comments

  1. i think your work shows more about the real you which is actualy different from what people see on the outside. This is who you are. kudos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock