Angels Landing - for broken hearts



Poems like these come to me when I think about you
Your eyes – they come when they meet mine
Your lips – I feel  them when they curve in a smile 
– for when they meet mine – I swear I travel to another planet
- I don't know how to lie - trust this poem

Poems like are real –
they are honest about the countless times you float my mind,
 so I capture moments and freeze them in words - its just a gift you are the inspiration

As passionate as my poetry is – Poems like these hope that you have fire strong enough to hold them inside

Poems like these have been used
They have had fights with false gods and demons too
How you go read all I write for you and still treat them like its nothing!
Don't you know that poems like these are fishhooked from the depths of my soul!
Poems like these still come to me
- they are nothing but angels landing


© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock