How do you do that?

I really wanted to write you a poem
To write a poem about you
About what you do and how you make me feel
Your eyes when they are staring at me
Your smile when it is all mine
Your arms when they hold me tight
Your lips when they touch my skin
Your fingertips when they torture me
Your words and the way you calm me
Your ways of turning me weak and wild
How do you do that?

I really tried to write all this in a poem
Found it so hard to put it in words
Because................
You are the poem!
You are my poem!
You got me wishing for a little me who looks like you too!
That would put music into the poem!
How do you do that?

© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

  1. I really wanted to write this poem and found you had already done it for me! love this one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock