Death! I am not afraid!!!!

I totally don't know what was the inspiration of this poem! Its a strange piece and no I don't want to die soon!


I am not afraid of death
But am afraid of living long and losing the meaning of living
Am not afraid of death
But am afraid of laying on a death bed wanting and waiting to die
The process scares me!
I am not afraid of death
But am afraid of passing on; with feelings unsaid; then wish for one more day to say them…
Which will only leave me wishing for one more days
I am not afraid of death
I am afraid of a mere feeling of existence, living without a purpose
I am afraid of getting lost in the air like I never existed!
Am afraid of dying poor but dying and in pain…
Am not afraid of death at all





© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

  1. expressive but honestly..sikwa ubaya yu could have done more justice to this piece(sowwy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way it flows. i have heard it right:-)
    death the ever present friend and foe. me like it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock