Maybe...




















I hear voices in my head
not sounds of the dead
high pitched sounds in my mind_ 
am I running mad?
the pain in the voices
The voices in the pain
The storm hitting home when the sun is smiling high
and I am running and running this maze of life
I am trying, I swear I am_ deep down I feel like I am dying
Fight a little longer... 
Its me against myself and that's why it hurts the most
how did these voices crawl in_
how do I fight them?
Or maybe I should give in 
because maybe I am running mad


This beautiful artwork is the works of a friend and artist from Bungoma, Kenya. amazing how he uses banana fiber, grass broom and other earthly material to create his art.


© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock