Passion


I love to think that I am an artist,
A simple being on her way to realise her potential,
I want to be an artist,
Care for my passion so deeply and profoundly,
I want to touch like a potter, 
Like a painter, or a sculptor.

I want to touch hearts and change mindsets with this skill that I got!
I want to sing like an angel and hopefully move you like the winds moves the trees!
I want to speak like a poet,
So you can find yourself!
I want to dance and remind you that the earth from a distance is another star!
So find whatever feeds your soul
Peace deep within and share it with the world.
I want to be an artist and feel so alive...
What about you? 

© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock