Speak to me love!

Speak to me oh so gently my dear heart
It’s getting dark, it’s getting so damn cold
It’s getting crazy minute by minute, and I just want to run!
Feel my pain my dear old friend
Give me a beat, so soft, so I can catch my breath…

Speak to me oh so sweetly my love
Feel the rush of my blood when my world shakes
There are times, my love I forget how to breath…
There are times… I forget even my name
So feel me move, feel me move my love

Speak to me oh so truly my dearest heart
I only follow you… I only listen to you
I only believe in you – after all, it’s always been about you
I have sunk – I have drowned – its time now to rise

Speak to me love! 

© Namatsi Lukoye

It has taken me so much effort to somehow paint a picture of words, of the mosaic in my heart! At this point I feel like the world is spinning so fast and that I cannot keep up! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock