Project August to December

To all my fans,

Apologies for the long break without posting poems. For a long while I have been planning to do a book, but for some reason I haven't, I have always felt like one more poem then it will be ready... any way I guess things always happen for a reason. Instead of a book I have been on the journey of coming up with an album. I am so excited (I should post my experiences at the studio)

The first poem is done featuring JKD and oh my God I have never been more proud of myself. I am itching to release it but my producer suggests that its best to wait for all works to be ready.

The album will be have eight of my best pieces (some of which I have never shared), done very differently and beautifully .....

* The champ
* Breathe
* Queen
* Nothing goes unpaid
* Hold me
* Miss Cinderella
* Blackman
* Let me inspire you

Should there be a piece you feel that I should add, let me know. Hopefully I will be in a position of doing a video for two or three pieces (prayers).

I pray and hope that this album will touch the lives of even more people. It should be out in January. Again if you are reading this. Thank you for being the reason I write and perform.


© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

  1. Beautiful queen doing phenomenal stuff. Can't wait to have my autographed copy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock