Memoirs



... and surely from the safety of the angels eyes
I know that I am deeply felt
and I find peace with my soul



... and I got lost somewhere trying to compete
or rather make him see me
Dying inside because I love him more than I loves me
When he loves her more than he loves me!




... Look at her walk
'nene kowinyo nungo'
As gentle as the pettle of a rose flower
but with the strength and faith of a mustard seed
This woman is the whisper of love




... Milihoi kashuka duniani
Wakaangamiza malaika wa kweli
Sasa kilamtu kageuka shetani ni nguo twavaa za malaika
Vipi basi kwa bidii ya mwadamu mwenzangu mimi naishi kwa maumivu



... I am a Red head
people like me drown the world face down when it curses
We are true to ourselves
because we only got one life



...






© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

  1. A walk down memory lane... so beautiful :D Proud to know ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock