Somebody Help Me... Please... I am running mad!!!

I hear voices in my head
Am I running mad?
Strange, but last night night I dreamt that I was dead
Have I reached my end?
Is this how it feels to be going insane?
Or have I pushed myself to points of break!!!

I see visions in the night
Running and dancing filling me with fright
I am scared to close my eyes... and to turn of the lights
What do they want from me?
Is this how it feels to be going insane?
Or have I pushed myself to points of break!!!

I hear whispers when I walk
And I am drowsy when I talk
I am trying to be clean... I am even avoiding pork
I have a Bible on my desk
A rosary on my neck
Holy water by my nest
Somebody Help me... Please....
PLEASE... because.... I am running mad!!

© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

  1. Lisa B,recites,'am a big fan of dreaming,coz every night i sleep God writes on my eye-lids'
    Floetry quotes,'jealous because the voices only talk to me',
    John concludes,'from the potter's wheel to the kiln,the process for beautifying the vase continues on'.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock