I wish, my dreams and prayers came true

If wishes were to be granted
I’d wish; you didn’t need that cup
I’d wish; you were braver and bolder
I’d wish; you never quit
Or had regrets

If dreams were to come true
I’d be happy to dream for us to change the way w see each other
A change in attitudes towards each other
That there are no inadequacies but ability in inabilities
That the light in us would shine more than the darkness
That you were a little bit optimistic it has such energy
That you were a little bit more grateful of the gift of now
That you welcomed life surprise each day

If all my prayers were to be answered
Then daily I would pray that no mother would have to carry her child to the streets tonight
That all would understand the strength in belief
That we believed a little bit more in love
And that we all believed in God and that only He can take us through any heat
Because without this belief then life is pointless

If wishes were to be granted
I’d wish; you hush the world and believe in your own potential
I’d wish; you followed your heart in the choices you make
I’d wish; that you learn from your mistakes and warn the rest
I’d wish; you helped more than you asked for it
If wishes were to be granted
I’d wish; musicians knew their impact on the society and did something about it
I’d wish; death to insecurities it is diminishing He who His image we live in
I’d wish; you believed that you were created for a purpose and found it
I wish; that you never gave up in this journey called of life



© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock