Repent!!!!

I recently started interning for ART2be and happy to work with GALCK. I am having a time of my life surrounded by visual art at KUONA Trust; at the same time, I am editing some of the life stories of the gay community and I have to say they are quite moving. I read this touching story of a girl who had to go through so much when her family found out that she was gay; so I decided to be her for a moment and let my emotions out. She however noted that it was worse for guys... so expect another piece coming.........


Repent from your evil ways
The pastor shouted on the brightest Sunday
Turn away from your gayness
It makes you somehow, less
You were conceived by a man and a woman
No reason for that fake, soul tan
Repent! Repent!

It’s stupid how I live, like someone am not and they love me for it
Gay, they hate me for it, mad at me really pissed off
Previously really got me shedding tears, not I just say, go ahead hate have a nice time
Living in a pile of hate! Rolling like food in the intestines of hell pit itself
Not even a ray of light to give some hope
Am now seen a demon, a villain and not allowed to even talk to children

Repent from your evil ways
The pastor shouted
God created you from a man’s rib
Gave you a cunt so for a men you should hunt
Repent! Repent serpent of gay sin
Roll out! I burn you out like some hardcore dry gin
Repent! Repent!

I don’t really care what they call me
They are entitled to their opinion
As long as they don’t beat me down or kill me
I am true to me… I love who I want
So if loving another is now a crime
Don’t blame me, blame my feelings and he who put them there and let me be
Why should you blame don’t you have your live
Life is a bitch so I f*** it when it bites
And it is too short and I am not wasting it living a lie
So hate, go ahead have a nice time



© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock