All the days of my life!!!

Is there a way I can love you right?
Then show me...
Show me so that I may stick to its path!

Is there a lesson to loving you so deep?
Then teach me...
Teach me the theory and practical as well, so that I may pass all its tests!

Is there a key to your heart really?
Then show me the map,
I promise you like a pirate... I will cross the most dangerous waters to rescue it!

Is there a beat to capture your heart?
Then point me in its direction...
I promise I will dance with every energy inside of me!

Is there a song, that defines your love
Let me know...
Let me know so that I may sing it all the days of my life!

See all I want to do, is love you right and love you deep
All I want to do is love you with every energy inside of me,
All the days of my life

© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock