Dearest Friend...... A dedication to Molly

This letter was written on April 11, 2009 at 9:17pm

Dearest friend,

I hope that you have arrived well and that you are feeling better now. The last time I saw you, the last time I touched you... those last few minutes I had tears in my eyes, no I actually cried out loud. The universe is really cruel because that day the sun was so bright, I was so close but there was nothing I could do.

The last time we were together dearest friend I experienced two totally different feelings. I thought I should let you know.

Regret. I still feel that there was something I could have done. He put you to rest in a terrible way, I hate him for that. I am so sorry that I let you down buddy, more so sorry that it took me, us ages to realize that something was wrong. And Sorry again because maybe it seemed that I did not care.

Pain. Excruciating pain deep inside my heart. Every minute of every hour that passed on... me staring you helpless: My heart was weeping for you baby until you turned still, very still, and I had to walk away and lock myself in the toilet.

But what is consoling to me Molly, is the thought that you are at a better place. The universe could be cruel as I mentioned earlier, but the sky broke down into tears as you were laid to rest. I still think about you, you know, I dream and day dreams of our memories passed. Farewell dear friend till we meet again. Your presence will remain missed.

Yours forever. Namatsi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock