Baby




I heard from someone that you cried out last night
that the pain had weighed you down
and the only way you could express it
was through tears

so I came to check on you
and hold your hand
and somehow let you know

that

every time the sun shuts down
and the moon hides and stars refuse to twinkle
every time everything seems to be going wrong
when you are not sure you can go on

I am standing in the gap for you
Somewhere
praying for your strength
I could probably do so little
to take it all away
But it is good to know

that

If I could
I would
take you from everything you see and feel
to a place like so
nature so green
waters so blue
sun so beautiful
somewhere
somewhere whose beauty
is deeper than the visual
just you and I

Baby

in loving memory of Sayana(2000-2009)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock