Song of a broken heart

I am heartsick

My mentors, my teachers
We live in a lost lost world
Where good leadership is just an invented mould
And the church is a comical crowd
God doesn’t lead any more
We dumped His ways in a mole hole
To bend a knee for a prayer, we need a special event
Between the truth and lies
Knowingly, we pick the latter
And compete with The Heavenly Father
We choose when to give life and when to take it away
We let men and women get on their knees and beg us for mercy

My fathers, my mothers
We live in a bitter bitter world
Where people are slaughtered!
Head from torso!
Children are killed!
Raped!
Abused!
Houses tourched
we actually to nothing
as others lay on a mat days and days dying of starvation
Others laugh at tears
Relax in living rooms, enjoy water rides, trips and all with no fears
peace is a game of words played by the mighty
Who would never let it exist

My brothers, my sistersWe live in a cold cold world
Where husbands leave their wives
And mothers leave their babies
For earthly possessions
Where everything has an owner.
We abuse that man with a cup on the street
We are throwing away what others are dreaming of
And we just don’t care

My fellow crony
We live in an unfair unfair world
We play games with love and trust
We are well known for ignoring facts
How will we pay for our sins?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock