We are 7 weeks pregnant!



I just discovered last week that there is a human growing inside of me...
I am happy, confused, excited! Everything is rushing inside of me_
Heart pounding, I even broke into a sweat!
So,
I finally get to travel this road... finally!
I had closed doors on this happening.... true to God
I even stopped wishing and made my peace with it.


Then,
 This journey... is not as easy as I expected...
Suddenly I hate food_ every food smell tickles my throat... 
Every little bite fills my mouth, I wanna spit it out
Where are the cravings they talk about!
3 months my friends tell me.... 3 months of this madness!
Confusing hormones, sore breasts, mouth filled with saliva
and constantly feeling sick!!! 
Tired,
I dont want to do anything but take a nap!
and sometimes my heart beats so fast after covering the shortest distance...
Cancel all morning meetings, matter of fact cancel all meetings
I dont want to do anything, I want to be left alone!
At this point I admit even stronger than ever did_
that women.... 
WOMEN ARE STRONG
To soldier on...
To warrior on...
To queen on
To show up...
To run the world
and to still give you their best!
Women are the real deal!

Still,
with all this confusion inside of me.
 I am happy
I am constantly online looking for pregnancy journeys to relate to
I am here to give you hope that even in your late 30s, 40s - 60s or wherever
a gift can come... 

I, would like to share my journey of confusion and also get tips and ecouragement through it. 
You know how writers do.... 

© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock