Find me



Find me oh Lord,
For I have sinned…
For my spirit is weak and my soul is stained
Reach for me like a carpenter does a nail and drive me to my purpose
I have been so lost
I have praised myself, when none of it is me

Find me mighty saviour
Find me
Take it all, dry me up and clean me
Then... just then
at your perfect timing
Fill me up again:- as you did once 

Find me great one
Find me
Give me a new voice, a new song
Send me to lands where your grace lights my horizon
Push me limits beyond belief... 
Show me who to fly with... for human hearts are full of betrayal

Wherever you take me
Earth, Pluto or the sun
Wherever you lead me
East, west, up or down
I will be safe, because you hold my heart


© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock