Darkness

  
My insanity takes over once in a while...
trust me, i find pieces of me when the wind starts to whirl

When it lifts me and tosses me around
When the air starts to choke... and my tears get to the chin

When I feel that I can't take it in anymore

I find me in dark corners of hate
How I still want to plunge a knife into your heart, like you did mine
hold it then slowly push it down... as I stare at your face and smile
How I wish that you could feel that kind of pain that only I know

Or hear the shattering of your heart when it breaks

And no I will not let you close your eyes or attack you from the back... like you did me
I want you to see me! Heartless signing your corpse!
Namatsi was here... she saw and conquered
The sky did fall... look for her and throw her in jail


© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock