I am uneven

As per my previously confessed inspiration...


I am Uneven


I am drowning in the air of self defeatism
Lost in the forest of a cocktailed criticism
I have been forged into cynicism
Because I feel that we have touched the heart of ugly capitalism
My feet are tired, blistered from dragging on pretense communism
My spirits swims in the waters of doubt
And; tears of my heart gracefully meander down
Life will always have its amazing race

This feeling got me floating on wings of broken dreams
My soul is haunted by future ghosts screams
My pride is fed on untested lies-cream
My ears ache from stories of troubles worse
My heart curses the dreams laid in high pitched hearses
As; tears of my heart gracefully meander down
I tuck my face in my underneath lace
Life will always have its amazing maze


© Namatsi Lukoye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock