The Voice of the MONSTER

The world is a junkie to foolish drama now
Making everyone give a blind eye to this trauma now
Me!! Whirling round like a hurricane!!
How dare you forget me?

No meditation to what is happening to hers
Breasts and nipples!
Seducing the enemy, perhaps an enemy too close
So I ask, how dare you play with me like that?

I am somewhere hidden in a lump
Like the Greek soldiers in the Trojan horse
When the Trojans least expect it, but from their own mistakes
So I ask, how dare you accuse me?

I am a warrior... like the great Achilles
I have the power to make you cry for me
Waste for me... rebuke me in The Almighty's name
Damn I can make you die for me!
So who would dare face me!!

Yes I admit I have seen great warriors face me
Put on a great fight and face me
The Davids, the Paris, The Mau Maus
I just wonder how many more are ready
Till then I ask
Who is brave enough to say my name?

Comments

  1. Beautiful beautiful words.
    You are very talented am afraid I am not brave enough to say your name!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disrupt - Who am I

Love Is Not A Fight by Warren Barfield

Tick Tock Tick Tock